26 February 2008

23 Sweet FAs outsells Rooney

Today I was asked how my book was doing. Good question. A swift glance at Amazon revealed the following:

"23 Sweet FAs" by Andy Sloan - Amazon Sales Rank: 31,263 in Books
"My Story" by Wayne Rooney - Amazon Sales Rank: 100,871 in Books
"My Defence" by Ashley Cole - Amazon Sales Rank: 173,729 in Books
"Captain Marvel" by John Terry - Amazon Sales Rank: 179,309 in Books

For those who may have missed any previous shameless marketing please see below a trailer I made about the book. It was a rather special year:



You can find out more on the website www.23sweetFAs.com.
Even better, should you want to pick up a copy please click HERE.

1 comment:

Richard Elliot said...

Great book. I've lost my copy. Might have to buy another one and help you get above Golden Balls in the sales rankings!